Head of the Procurement Service and Purchasing Center in the Hon. Provincial Council of Castellón, since 2003.
Scientific-legal publications, among others:
– Public Procurement Guide for SMEs, Sepín publishing house, Madrid 2016.
– Chapter VI. The preparation of the contract: preliminary consultations and preparation of specifications ”, in“ Local contracting after the Public Sector Contract Law 9/2017 ”, CEMCI, Granada 2019, Manual coordinated by José Antonio Moreno Molina.
– Chapter in the manual of “Contracting of the Local Public Sector. 4th Edition (2 volumes) ”, The Town Hall Consultant, Wolters kluwer, December 2017.
– Chapter “The new public procurement at the local level”, The Town Hall Consultant, Wolters kluwer, December 2017.
– “The Division of the contract in lots” Gabilex Magazine, Magazine of the Legal Cabinet of Castilla-La Mancha nº 6, June 2016, pages 93 to 133.
– Prize for the “Best Group” awarded by Novagob, in 2015.
– Award for “Best Blog, for the dissemination of Electronic Contracting”, awarded at CNCE’17-Vortal, in 2017.
She has been an associate professor in the public law department at Jaime I University in Castellón from 2010 to 2014 and also at the University of Valencia, from 1997 to 2000.
In the INAP, in the Provincial Council of Castellón, University of Castellon Jaume I, University of Valencia, University of Burgos, University of Castilla-La Mancha, Spanish Federation of Municipalities and Provinces, Diputación de Alicante and various municipalities, Cosital Valencia. He participates as a speaker in different Seminars and Congresses such as: International Public Procurement Congress (Cuenca), Novagob Congress, Public Procurement Seminar (Formigal), Red Localis Congress